Are you experiencing Roblox error code 524? Roblox is a sensational game played by millions of players on a daily basis. Sometimes you may receive the Roblox error code 524 if you have not received an invitation from a player on a VIP server. You may be ready to join the game, but you may end up seeing this error in front of your instead.
Have you been unable to join because of this error? Rest assured, we’re here to help! Take a look through this quick guide to find out how to fix Roblox error code 524. Let’s jump into it!
What is the cause for Roblox error code 524?
After researching this particular problem, it turns out that several different causes can contribute to this Roblox error code. Here is a shortlist of possible culprits that can cause this problem:
- Roblox account is banned
- Connectivity Problem
- Damaged registry keys
- Invitations to VIP servers disabled
- Roblox Server Error
How to Troubleshoot Roblox error code 524
Let’s take a look at what you can do to fix Roblox error code 524 quickly and effectively so you can get back to playing your favourite game.
In some cases, re-installing Roblox can fix many issues and not only this Error code 524. one of the first things you should try when trying to fix error code 524 in Roblox is to re-install the game. Take a look below on how to re-install Roblox!
- Go to the Control Panel. (Or press Windows Key + R and type in ‘control panel’.
- Select Uninstall Program.
- Navigate to the ROBLOX drive.
- Click on it and uninstall it.
- Go to the official ROBLOX website here.
- After logging in, find the game mode you wanted to play originally.
- Click on the join button and ROBLOX will allow you to download the application.
- Download the ROBLOX player and just join that server again.
- Join the Roblox game and see if the problem persists or not, if it does – continue through this guide.
Get Invited by a VIP Player on the Server
One way to fix error code 524 is also to be invited by a previous player on the server who has the VIP player status. This can be an easy fix, but not always a permanent fix – to do this, complete the following steps.
- Go to your ROBLOX settings.
- Select Privacy Settings.
- Scroll down the page and you’ll see a tab indicating who can invite me to the VIP server.
- Select “Everyone” instead of “Friends” to get a list of everybody in the game.
- Click OK to save and apply your changes.
- Next, you will need to find the players who play the game by their username.
- If you watch streams on YouTube, it will be easier for you to search for usernames.
- Wait for that person to accept your invitation.
- After accepting the invitation, click Join the game.
This should allow you to join as you expected to in the first place, however if this also fails to allow you into the game, there are a few more steps we can take to make sure you can get into your game and continue playing Roblox, let’s take a further look.
Create a New Server in the ROBLOX Game
The Roblox error code 524 is not a fun error code to deal with. One easy way but slightly annoying way to get rid of this error is to start a brand new and fresh Roblox server. You could make you’re own game server and never have to deal with these errors again!
Mostly, the authorization error 524 occurs when the server becomes a VIP game admin. But what if you could create a new server and join the same game? You may have seen game servers under the description of Roblox games. These VIP servers are usually created by other players, but you could also make your own server. Let’s take a look at what you need to do to create your own server.
- Open the ROBLOX player on your PC or Laptop.
- Go to the “Game” section and select the game you want to play.
- Invite a group of at least five friends.
- Join in and out of the game at the same time. This technique works 75% of the time, so don’t get frustrated.
- Try starting a new server several times in any ROBLOX game.
Conclusion on Error Code 524
In conclusion, trying to fix error code 524 on Roblox can be a tough issue to fix. If you followed our guide and you’re still having issues with error code 524, then you might need to speak to Roblox support as the issue may be more underlying with your account.
Be sure to take a look at our other guides and let us know in the comments if you could get this issue fixed!